Starting on June 6th, we will be relaxing our COVID protocols based on new guidelines released by the CDC and the State of NJ:
- Pre-registration is no longer required to attend our services in-person
- Seating in the sanctuary will be relaxed to every other pew (instead of every 3rd pew)
- All pews will once again have a pew pad
- Hymnals & Bibles will be available in all pews
- Masks will no longer be required
NOTE: The decision whether to wear a mask or not is an intensely personal one. We request that everyone participating in our services respect one another's personal decision regarding masks. If you see someone wearing a mask, please be sure to keep your distance as you approach that individual. If you choose to wear a mask and remain distanced from others, our welcome team will do their best to accommodate that request.